About this Event
ANZ, Contino and Meetup Madness are excited to invite you to ‘THE BIG CLOUD SECURITY DEBATE - HACKERS VS SECURITY ENGINEERS’. Featuring some of Australia's most renowned professional hackers and security experts… Who will come out on top?
How it works 4 hackers vs 4 security experts engaging in a fiery debate to determine all the ways they can hack and defend cloud environments.
The discussion will be moderated by 4 industry leaders. The debate will consist of 8 rounds with audience voting after each round.
The team who wins most votes at the end of the night will be named the champions of ‘THE BIG CLOUD SECURITY DEBATE’.
Register now to be there!
Get there between 5pm - 6:30pm for some networking, drinks and nibbles
Main Event kicks off 6:30pm SHARP!
Note: Tickets are limited so register today!
- Lynwen Connick, Chief Information Security Officer, ANZ
- Pierre Semaan, Portfolio Owner, Enterprise Cloud Portfolio, ANZ
- Pamela O'Shea, Ph.D, Principal Security Consultant, Shea Information Security, Founder of HaXX and Cyberspectrum
- Michael Ewald, Director of Engineering - APAC, Contino
Red Team (Hackers):
- Rebecca Trapani (@errbufferoverfl), Senior Security Consultant, Loop Secure
- Michael McKinnon, Strategic Information Security Advisor at PS&C Security
- Adi Ashkenazy, CEO, Skylight Cyber, Offensive Security Expert
Blue Team (Security Engineers):
- Edward Farrell, Director & Principal Consultant, Mercury Information Security Services
- Sarah Young, Azure Security Global Black Belt, Microsoft
- Jean-Manuel Becker, Cloud Practice Director, Contino
This is an inclusive event and we want to create a safe environment, so please follow our code of conduct: https://meetupmadness.io/code-of-conduct/