Topic: Technology and Payments – Lessons Learned from Data Breaches in 2018
From fake malware attack to PIN attacks, 2018 has seen varied kind of breaches. From one of the leading forensic investigating companies in India, this sessions intends to give you a closer look at what caused these breaches and 5 key learnings from them. The session will give a first-‐ hand view of “how” these breaches happened and what you can do to protect your environment?
As India’s first Core Payment Forensic Investigator, having investigated over 30 breaches last year, Dharshan intends to provide the participants:
- Types of Breaches that are happening.
- The security posture of the compromised entities when they were compromised
- Ways to improve the security posture of their respective organizations.
1.5 hours, based on the assumption you have signed the attendance sheet when attending.
Registration and Admittance
- Due to our sponsoring partner’s facilities, access requirements and for catering purposes, we request that you register for this event to ensure you are able to attend.
- Registration to this session is open and free of charge to all current and prospective ISACA members.
- Guests and prospective members are encouraged to attend. Please enter “Non-Member” in the ISACA Member Number Field to complete registration. Thank you.
- If you register please do attend, this is very important for the Chapter and the Sponsors.
- A registration door prize will be drawn from the list of duly registered attendees.
*** NOTE … event start time advanced by 30 mins. Thank you. ***
5.00pm – Registration and session sign-in – required to receive applicable CPE credits
5:30pm – START – Welcome, Introductions, Agenda
5:35pm – Technology and Payments – Lessons Learned from Data Breaches in 2018
6:25pm – The Soapbox – Chapter Updates, Announcements and Issues of interest to members
6:35pm – Networking opportunity – drinks and finger food to be served
7.30pm – Event Ends
About the Speaker
Dharshan Shantha Murthy
Dharshan is the Founder and CEO of SISA, a global Payments Security Specialist ﬁrm. One among the Top 20 GEAR committee members of the PCI Security standards council. He is a thought leader in Payments Security and has been associated with PCI Standards since inception.
Dharshan is the first Indian Payment card industry qualified security assessor and a core PCI Forensic Investigator. He is also the author of industry leading payment security implementation program called as CPISI, which has over 7000 professionals.
Dharshan Shantha Murthy, an international speaker with over 22 years of experience on payment data security and an approved core forensic investigator of the PCI security standard council.