Register here: https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=368673&
|8:00 - 8:20||Registration - arrival tea and coffee|
|8:25 - 8:35||
Opening Address and Welcome
Matt Tett - Managing Director, Enex TestLab
|8:40 - 9:45||
AustCyber, Michelle Price CEO
Australia's got cyber talent: and we can secure ALL the things
|9:45 - 10:45||
Keynote Speaker, Dr. Hugh Bradlow
The Internet of Secure Things
|10:45 - 11:15||Networking Break / coffee and tea and pastries|
|11:15 - 13:00||Security Waves (A series of topical round tables)
1. Blockchain for decentralised IoT security
2. IoT security regulation, industry and governments role
3. Securing the IoT for the Enterprise
4. Cooperative Cybersecurity for our connected world
5. Working around Security vs Privacy Dilema
6. Best Practices for IoT security
7. Authentication for IoT
8. The Internet of Things what do we stand to gain and lose?
9. Translating cyber threats into business risk
10. If we cant protect our data, can we make it valueless?
11. Can cybersecurity be built into the digital transformation process?
12. Should you bring your SOC in house?
13. How to manage risk in a highly connected world
14. Why are hackers sometimes better able to engage your workforce than you are?
15. Securing IoT-connected devices will be a major cybersecurity challenge
16. GDPR compliance issues
17. Balancing Information Security and Functionality (which translates to profitability).
18. What does a successful Cybersecurity program looks like?
19. Are my kids toys putting my privacy at risk - IoT challenges in the modern era?
20. The Enterprise Immune System: Using Machine Learning for Next-Generation Cyber Defense
21. How to develop an understanding and be aware of the risks and security problems your organization might face?
|13:00 - 14:00||
Lunch - Networking
|14:00 - 14:45||
(Perth) Panel Session: Ghosts in the Machine - Best Practices for securing your IoT devices
(Sydney & Melbourne) Panel Session: Consensual Blockchain
|14:50 - 15:30||
(Perth & Melbourne) Hoodie Free Zone: Normalising the security discussion with your workforce With Blair Adamson, Telstra and Rebecca Moonen, nbn
(Sydney) Panel Session: Building your Identity and Access Management technology stack for complete coverage of user credentials
|15:35 - 16:05||Networking Break tea and coffee|
|16:00 - 16:30||
(Sydney & Melbourne) How ready is your business to defend against modern-day Data Breaches and Advanced Targeted Attacks?
|16:30 - 17:00||
Closing remarks and prize draws